Thrive Tulsa Class 3 Application Now AvailableSeptember 23, 2019
Destination Leadership Kickoff PartyDecember 4, 2019
Lead Together is a 6-month, leadership development and networking opportunity for people who seek to learn and collaborate with others to make positive change in their community. Lead Together is open to LGBTQ+ and Ally professionals who are invested in developing themselves to serve LGBTQ+ advocacy effort throughout our community. Created in partnership with Oklahomans for Equality and Leadership Tulsa, Lead Together is the only program in Oklahoma addressing LGBTQ+ leadership development. Applications are due November 15.
Purpose: The purpose of Lead Together is to accelerate the careers and possibilities for LGBTQ+ Leaders in our city so that we can develop a more thriving community for all.
- Connect LGTBQ+ leaders and Allies with larger leadership community & build a robust network of support
- Develop leadership capacity of advocacy for self, others and community
By participating in Lead Together, you will:
- Get to know others who are passionate about making positive change in the community
- Meet emerging leaders from the greater Tulsa community that are working in towards equity and in the LGBTQ+ movement.
- Participate in leadership training with peers from across Tulsa and learn from their experiences
- Explore challenges and opportunities facing our community
- Receive mentoring and support
- Learn to build strong teams by leveraging people’s strengths
- Hone your skills in group communication
- Develop and execute a plan for your personal development as a leader
In order to live out a purpose of accelerating the careers and possibilities for LGBTQ+ Leaders in our city while developing a robust network of support we invite you to apply if you:
- LGBTQ Individuals & Allies who have exemplified leadership qualities in their professional environment and who are looking to expand their leadership skills.
- Live, work, or want to make positive change in Tulsa, especially in its underserved communities
- Want to grow your social network and have an interest in discovering new ways to collaborate to make positive change for the LGBTQ+ movement in Tulsa
- Have a commitment to positive community change and a heart for service.
Program Cost: $400 with scholarships available
Click here to apply. Application deadline is November 15.
2020 Program Calendar: