Membership payments help us deliver quality programs and provide funds for our scholarship program.
If you are a graduate of one of our programs, we encourage you to become a dues paying member! It’s the best way to ensure that future leaders will have the same opportunity you experienced. Plus, it’s a great way to stay connected to the Leadership Tulsa network!
Leadership Tulsa membership is available to anyone who has successfully completed an LT program past or present, including CAPLC, Flagship, Hispanic Leadership Institute, LEAD North, Lead Together, New Voices, Thrive Tulsa, LT360, or the Typros Board Internship Program.
Please review the membership levels and associated benefits below, or download the Membership flyer.
Thank you for your support!
Dues are paid annually, lasting from July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024. Member benefits are not transferable.
2023-2024 Membership Levels & Benefits
|Early Bird Rate
|Senior & Young Professional Rate
(65+ or under 30, rate available all year)
- Unlimited Coworking at the Leadership Center
- Free use of Leadership Center South Conference Room and two meeting rooms exclusively for LT members (based on availability)
- Discounted rate on renting Leadership Center training rooms (based on availability)
- Complimentary attendance at alumni engagement events, plus the LT Elevate and LT Connects programs
- Complimentary attendance at 50th Annivesary Alumni Mixer in September
- Listing on leadershiptulsa.org website