A community service education program for individuals interested in learning more about Tulsa and ways to make a difference in our community.
The Leadership Tulsa 360 program helps individuals build their personal, professional and community leadership skills. Through a series of monthly meetings, participants become familiar with the challenges facing our city, develop the skills to lead effectively, and develop a network to make a difference.
Tuition for the 10-month program is $2,950. Many employers will pay for all or part of the tuition for their participating employees. Scholarships are also available for those who qualify, as well as a 10-month payment plan.The next application deadline is October 15 with a January class start. The application will be available in late summer.
The Leadership Tulsa 360 program helps individuals build their personal, professional and community leadership skills.
Though a series of monthly meetings, participants:
- Explore the systems and needs of Tulsa
- Discuss issues facing the city
- Develop the skills and techniques to lead effectively
- Develop a network to make a difference
The 10-month program includes:
- Orientation and an overnight retreat
- Monthly class days covering geographic regions of our city as well as topics including education, healthcare, business, the arts, social services and community history
- A hands-on board internship with a choice of nearly 100 area agencies
Two programs are offered each year, one beginning in January, and the other in August. Each class is limited to approximately 45 members who are selected through a competitive application process. Classes represent the demographic makeup of the community, and participants are chosen to reflect a diversity of ideas, life experiences, viewpoints and professions. The two application deadlines are April 30 and October 15. Applications are available a couple months before the deadline.
Upon completion of the program, members enjoy the continuing benefits of networking and community education as part of the Leadership Tulsa community.