Leadership Tulsa is partnering with Guardiola Outreach Development to present a half-day Hispanic Cultural Competency Workshop.
Whether you are concerned about the Hispanic issues in our community or you are trying to grow your business this 3-hour long seminar will provide you with both insight and market intelligence to move your mission forward. Gain the tools to better understand how the Hispanic demographic, social and political shifts impact your business and your city.
BENEFITS of our programming:
- Initiate a more nimble response to demographic changes
- Breakdown racial and ethnic disparities
- Improve quality of services and outcomes
- Decrease the likelihood of liability claims
- Develop a strategic Hispanic Initiative plan
- Recruit Hispanic applicants and build your infrastructure
- Build strategic community partners
- GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE IN THE MARKETPLACE!
About Guardiola Outreach Development: Our nationally recognized and proven programs provide organizations with the tools necessary to market to and build trust between themselves and the Hispanic Community. Our curriculum, based on empirical data; supported by two decades of research, real-life, in-the-trenches experience, demonstrates the ease at which a tested and successful outreach program can be implemented. We pride ourselves on preparing you for success and we are sure that you will leave our sessions more prepared to reach a diverse Hispanic Community.
February 27, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 1:30 pm – lunch included
Tulsa Technology Center, Lemley Campus, Training Center Room 1
This event is SOLD OUT!
8:30 Registration & Welcome
9:00 Workshop with Guardiola Outreach Development
12:30 Panel with graduates of the Hispanic Leadership Institute