Welcome and congratulations to Class 4 of Thrive Tulsa, a program of Leadership Tulsa!
The Thrive Tulsa program is a deep dive into individual leadership development. Participants collaborate on community impact projects, while developing the skills to mobilize people to address complex community challenges.
Class 4 members are:
- Austin Baccus, Public Service Company of Oklahoma
- Brittany Barnett, DVIS
- Ioneeyau Casey, Atento Capital – Build in Tulsa
- Meg Chang, Lesley University/UMass Memorial Health Care
- Dewayne Dickens, Ph.D., Tulsa Community College
- Dr. Delia Gillis
- Kimberly Hawkins
- Amy Hernandez, DVIS
- Ajay Joseph, Saint Francis Hospital
- Haley Kardokus, Tulsa CASA
- Brooke Lade, Together Tulsa
- Ola Lawal, HP Hood
- Tucker Rutherford, Inspection Associates
- Lina Saravia, Richard Macdonald Studios
- Jeremy Simmons, H.O.P.E.
- Michelle Sullivan, BOK Financial
- Johnell Montrey Whayne, City of Tulsa
- Tina Wilkinson, Davidson Academy
- Thesha Zeigler, Tulsa Community College